2011년 2월 23일 수요일

"50 Most Stylish New Yorker"

Hey Guys
So, I have picked 10 best looks from StyleCaster's "50 Most Stylish New Yorkers."
It was heavily depended on my taste.. so.. If you guys don't agree with my selection, don't get mad :)
For the very first time, I uploaded two pictures of men's look. 
I like every single style of men's look, but Luigi Tadini got the first place.
He looks very comfy, but at the same time, he look very stylish.
His selection of clothing was good, but his hair style and the sunglasses make his look complete.
From women's look, I pick Abigail Lorick for the best look.
She looks very sophisticated and fierce. She has this soft but charismatic look.
And the most, I LOVE her bag. It's classy.
The bag also brought her look to the next stage. 

If you guys want to see more looks, please go check the StyleCaster website.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기