2011년 2월 20일 일요일

Haven't put the pic up for so long



Long time no see, girls! wow, It has been so long since I put the last pics up. I think it was last year?! Sorry about being lazy..
What so ever! I came back with some new pictures.
I thought it would be nicer if I come back with photos of me, so I uploaded several pics. These are taken at my place by me. 
I decided to take some pics while I was reorganizing my wardrobe. I have been working so hard to change F/W season version of wardrobe to S/W season version of it. ( I'm still working on it)
I picked nice silky-look oversize shirt, shorts, and heels. Probably, it's gonna be one of my S/W look for 2011.
Anyway, Good to see you again girls:) 
Oversize Shirt: Marni 
Shorts: Abercrombie
Heels: Calvinklein 
Body: Rachel Lee 
 
 



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기