2011년 2월 23일 수요일

My best top 10 From "50 Most Stylish New Yorkers"

Philip Crangi wears: Prada sweater; Vintage pants; Vintage Denim Lee jacket; Church's shoes; Vintage belt and ring

Philip Crangi, Jewelry Designer

What’s your favorite NYC nightlife spot?

2A – it’s this bar on Avenue A and 2nd street. It feels like a really old bar-bar. And that’s such a rare thing in town these days. I’ve been going there for almost 20 years.                    
Who do you consider to be a great NY artist?
Sam Gordon. He’s a painter, collage artist.
What’s your first NY fashion memory? 
I feel like I have so many of those moments. I remember when I was a kid I was in Patricia Field and I was in a dressing room, god knows what I was trying on at Patricia Field, and Debbie Harry was next to me and she asked me to help her unhook whatever she was trying on. And my first thought was like OMG I have to call my mom – because my mom was obsessed with Debbie Harry growing up and the American Gigolo soundtrack. I think that I went to a pay phone – you know it was 1995 – and I was like MOM I just helped Debbie Harry out of a bustier at Patricia Field! And she was like I don’t know how I feel about that...

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기