2011년 2월 23일 수요일

My best top 10 From "50 Most Stylish New Yorkers"

Jenne Lombardo wears: Vintage white skirt; Norma Kamali vintage floral skirt; Topshop pants and jean jacket; Paris68 shoes; borrowed vintage vest; Hermes belt; Pamela Love jewelry
Jenné Lombardo, Founder, The Terminal Presents
What are your favorite New York shopping spots? 
No. 6 is one of my favorite stores. On Centre Market Place. It’s right around the corner from my house. Of course Opening Ceremony, and my friends' closets. In fact, that’s my number one!
What about some neighborhood hang outs where we could always find you? 
I usually stay downtown and just keep it in the neighborhood. So I’ll go to my friends' restaurants to always support them. The list is somewhat endless, but I love Kenmare. I love Ñ on Crosby Street. It’s a nice little staple that I’ve always been going to. Indochine. Lure. Where do I go out at night? I don’t even remember where I go out. Don Hills. Kenmare.
Are there any emerging New York designers that you are particularly inspired by? Especially because you’re so involved with MAC & Milk?
I really adore Katie Gallagher. I respond very well to her clothing and to her as a person. I love Suno very much—I never thought I would appreciate color until I met them! They’re incredible. Wayne Lee is also really good. I like what she does.  

From StyleCaster.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기