2011년 2월 23일 수요일

My best top 10 From "50 Most Stylish New Yorkers"

Pamela Love wears: Obesity and Speed white shirt; American Apparel gray shirt; Current Elliott jacket; Siwy jeans; Vintage Pamela Loveearrings

Pamela Love, Jewelry Designer

What are your go-to neighborhood spots?

I live in Greenpoint, Brooklyn and there’s a park there called McGolrick Park that I really love to hang out in. It’s really nice and relaxing. I also really like this Korean barbecue called Dokebi in Williamsburg and the Bloody Marys at Enid’s, which is in Greenpoint. I don’t really leave Brooklyn that much when I don’t have to.  
Is there any emerging New York talent that you’re really excited about? 
That’s difficult because I live in a hole. I live in a bubble. My friend Yara has a line called Nomia that I really loved. I really like this band called Wild Yaks. They’re in Brooklyn and awesome. I think that’s probably it. I live in a bubble. I make jewelry all day and I don’t pay attention to anything so I can’t tell you anything!  
Is there a NY designer that continually inspires you?
I love Robert Lee Morris a lot. He continues to be inspiring even now. Also, my friend Bliss Lau, who does amazing jewelry and is just constantly reinventing the idea of how you wear jewelry. I love Alexander Wang. I think he’s really great and constantly producing things that are so wonderfully wearable and fashion forward at the same time.

From StyleCaster.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기