2011년 2월 23일 수요일

My best top 10 from "50 Most Stylish New Yorkers"

Ashley Smith wears: American Apparel shirt; Cheap Monday jeans; Aldo shoes; Vintage Handkerchief
Ashley Smith, Model   


What is your secret New York shopping spot? 
I used to be a tomboy growing up, so I wore a lot of band shirts and things like that. I mainly shop on the Lower East Side and that vintage place, The Cast on Orchard Street. It’s a really cool store that used to be underneath another store, so you couldn’t even see it because it wasn’t above ground. They have t-shirts that are cut-up in certain ways that already have the vintage look.  
Do you have a New York nightlife spot or restaurant? 
My favorite restaurant that I frequent is Takahachi on Avenue A. It’s this Japanese place that is amazing. I don’t even know how to explain it. I get this tuna tartare there that is to die for.  
What do you think is the most influential decade for fashion in New York? I think I need to do a little bit of a history lesson before this one. For me, when I look back on history everything looks so great, but I think current times are always the best times—because you live in them now. So, now.

From StyleCaster.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기