2011년 2월 23일 수요일

My best top 10 From "50 Most Stylish New Yorkers"

Annabel Tollman wears: L'Wren Scott dress. Chirstian Louboutin shoes; Falke tights; Grandmothers fur and jewels

Annabel Tollman, Stylist

Who do you think is a really influential New York based designer? 

I think we have a really strong group of designers here. Obviously we have our Calvins, our Ralphs and our Donnas, who I think are hugely influential. Look at the sort of massive trend for minimalism, and look who started that – the likes of Calvin Klein. I think we also have a very strong, successful bunch of young designers. Look at the Prabals and Bibhus and Peter Soms. And obviously Proenza, but to me Proenza are more established. These guys have really come out in the past few years. They are so talented, they’re all sort of creating trends. But also it really started because they all are creating businesses.  
Do you have a favorite New York Artist? 
Who do I really admire? I love Hope Atherton’s work. I love Julian Schnabel’s work. I love Louise Bourgeois – She’d pretty much be my favorite for New York artists, but she has passed away unfortunately. She’s incredible.
What about a favorite New York nightlife or restaurant spot? 
I just went to The Lambs Club the other day, which was really great. I had a great time there, and the food was good. My friend Cobi Levy is opening a place called Niko on Mercer Street. I’m really excited to go there.

From StyleCaster.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기